Call for Papers
- Conference Topics
- Awards and Publications
- Submission Guidelines
- Important Dates
- Purpose of the Conference
- Mathematical models of objects and processes
- Specialized computer systems
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Software engineering
- Information in economic activity and digital business modeling
- Smart Grids and Intelligent Consumers
- Cybersecurity and IT Law
- Image processing
- Information technologies in historical sciences
Accepted conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. Conference Proceedings will be published before the Conference start. Proceedings will be indexed with the ISBN number.
Best of presented papers on the Conference will be recommended in extended articles for publication in a special issue of the "Bavarian Journal of Applied Sciences" and journal “Advances in Cyber-Physical Systems”.
The final version of a paper must be 4-6 pages and be prepared according to the following guidelines (IEEE Proceedings Format) in DOC or DOCX formats (in English only). An extra fee of EUR 20 will be charged for each additional page above 4 pages.
The paper should be submitted using EasyChair services.
The paper should define the scope of the paper, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications and include an analysis of results.
- IEEE Paper template.
- IEEE Presentation template.
- IEEE Poster template.
Notification of acceptance - 16th March 2020
Final camera ready deadline - 30th March 2020
Online registration deadline - 10th April 2020
Fee payment deadline - 15th April 2020
- providing a podium for scientists to present the results of their researches and scientific results in the field of advanced computer information technologies;
- the motivation for scientific activity;
- exchange of advanced ideas and research results;
- development of creativity in scientific activity.